Human MANF ELISA kitCatalogue # K2-004-096
Mesencephalic astrocyte-derived neurotrophic factor (MANF) selectively promotes the survival of dopaminergic neurons of the ventral mid-brain. It is also shown to modulate GABAergic transmission to the dopaminergic neurons of the substantia nigra. Enhances spontaneous, as well as evoked, GABAergic inhibitory postsynaptic currents in dopaminergic neurons and inhibits cell proliferation and endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress-induced cell death.
Kit description:MANF ELISA kit as PDF.
- High sensitivity: Limit of detection 30 to 75 pg/mL
- Can be used to detect very small quantities of hMANF starting from 0.25 ng/mL
- Assay range 0.25 - 16 ng/mL
- High affinity of the hMANF antibodies
- The entire test procedure can be performed at room temperature (no 37°C incubator required)
- Less steps (no avidin-biotin system – the enzyme conjugate binds directly to the target antigen )
- Short testing time (2.5 h)